Job Roles Available
- Machine learning engineer
- Data scientist
- Research scientist
- Business intelligence developer
- Computer vision engineer
Who to Join
- Post Graduates
- IT Professionals
- Data Analysts, Business Analysts
- Python Professionals
- Also, anyone having interest to learn Artificial Intelligence
Why Artificial Intelligence ?
- To Create Expert Systems: The systems which exhibit intelligent behavior, learn, demonstrate, explain, and advice its users.
- To Implement Human Intelligence in Machines: Creating systems that understand, think, learn, and behave like humans.
- The goal of AI is to develop computers that can simulate the ability to think, as well as see, hear, walk, talk, and feel.
Real Life Applications of AI
- Expert Systems
The expert systems are the computer applications developed to solve complex problems in a particular domain, at the level of extra-ordinary human intelligence and expertise.
Examples: Flight-tracking systems, Clinical systems
- Natural Language Processing
Natural Language Processing (NLP) refers to AI method of communicating with an intelligent systems using a natural language such as English.
Examples: Google Now feature, speech recognition, Automatic voice output
- Neural Networks Examples
Yet another research area in AI, neural networks, is inspired from the natural neural network of human nervous system.
Examples: Pattern recognition systems such as face recognition, character recognition, handwriting recognition.
Robotics is a branch of AI, which is composed of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science for designing, construction, and application of robots.
Examples: Industrial robots for moving, spraying, painting, precision checking, drilling, cleaning, coating, carving etc.
5. Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic (FL) is a method of reasoning that resembles human reasoning. The approach of FL imitates the way of decision making in humans that involves all intermediate possibilities between digital values YES and NO.