In September 2018, there are nearly 1500 innovations, and features were added to the SAP® S/4HANA on-premise and on-cloud. Around 2389 changes related to SAP® S/4HANA, 1048 user experience innovations, and approximately 552 innovations in digital transformation. SAP®S/4HANA 1809 Finance includes the intelligent financial processes. These processes involve various innovative and enhanced methods related to financial planning & analysis, treasury management, accounting financial close, compliance & risk, and central finance.
SAP S/4HANA Finance Job Outlook:
After the completion of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- Explain the architecture of the SAP®S/4HANA 1809 Finance.
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP®S/4HANA 1809 Finance.
- Explain the SAP central finance deployment option of SAP®S/4HANA Finance.
- Associate certification level knowledge of the SAP® ERP Financials modules.
- Basic knowledge of Financial Accounting (including Asset Accounting) and Management, RDBMS and SQL .
- Adequate knowledge in few basic concepts of AC200 like General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge. This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Application Consultant
- Support Consultant
- Project Manager
- SAP HANA® Consultant
- SAP® FICO Consultant
- Chartered Accountants, CPAs, CMAs
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP® S/4HANA 1809. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP S/4HANA Finance 1809 demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP S/4HANA Finance 1809 Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.