Microsoft Azure Cloud Training
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service and infrastructure as a service and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
The Windows Azure training Course teaches .NET developers to build and deploy applications on Microsoft’s Cloud Computing platform. The training course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview on using the management portal of Windows Azure and its features. Primary goal behind this training is to teach students how to use various services provided by Windows Azure.
IT industry is going through a quiet wave of innovation and its being powered by this phenomenon which is referred to as the cloud. Cloud allows testing business ideas very quickly for very little money. Every start up, even divisions within huge companies that have an idea for something new are using cloud extensively. The verdict is out more and more companies and startups are increasingly adopting cloud in its varied avatar. Cloud is disrupting the traditional way of doing business and more and more companies are adopting it, as not adopting may become an existential threat. This leaves you and me (as knowledge workers) only one option. That option is to prepare for the cloud invasion of the Industry. Also most of the legacy (old) software and systems are working on Microsoft and hence Microsoft Azure cloud is a good cloud skill to develop.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Training Objectives
- To use Windows Azure portal and the services provided by it.
- To understand different service models of Cloud Computing.
- To create web role and worker role and publish the same to Windows Azure portal.
- To understand Windows Azure Websites (WAWS) and create websites using templates provided by popular CMS/Blog providers.
- To get deep understanding of how components in distributed application communicate with each other.
- To learn how to use various storage type in Windows Azure i.e. blobs, tables, and queues.
- To learn architecture, security and usage of SQL Azure.
- To learn how to migrate local database to SQL Azure.
- To learn various caching mechanism supported by Windows Azure.
- Authenticating and Authorizing users using Access Control Service.
- To learn the process of sharing media content i.e. audio and video with your customers.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Knowledge in a .NET language preferably C#.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2008.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Training Duration
Weekend Batch: 8 Weekends, 2 Hours of session per day on Every Weekend