Educonverge provides best SAS Clinical course, We offers online SAS training that is designed to train students in applying SAS programming skills to clinical trials. The SAS Clinical training imparts the knowledge and skills required to ensure that clinical data is maintained as per prescribed standards so as to support strategic analysis. This course offers expertise in:
- Clinical trials methodologies
- Acquiring, managing and modifying clinical trials data
- Performing statistical analysis and macro programming
- Reporting results of the clinical trials
- Confirming clinical trial data reports
- Creating clinical trials graphs
- Analyzing safety and diagnostic data
The SAS Clinical certification and training course is apt for Bioinformatics and Life-science graduates.
There are 3 modules in SAS Clinical training, each with duration of 24 hours. Students have the option to attend the complete course or enroll in module-wise training sessions.